[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Shop it to Me: FREE $10 Gift Cards to Amazon, Starbucks, & MORE!

>> Thursday, February 3, 2011


 UPDATE: I received my Amazon gift cards in the mail already from Shop it to Me - each for $10!! If you haven't had a chance to sign up and refer your friends, there is still time! Sign up HERE!

Just wanted to update everyone on my Shop it to Me experience so far. I posted about Shop it to Me, a private shopping site that is offering up this awesome gift card promo, in November HERE. Basically, you refer 10 friends to Shop it to Me (all they have to do is sign up– which is FREE!) and you’ll score a FREE $10 gift card to a store of your choice (Amazon, Old Navy, Starbucks + more).
Thanks to many of you, I can tell you that this offer is legitimate as I received an email letting me know that I had qualified for a $10 gift card. I chose Amazon.com so I can add it in to my Swagbucks earnings! After filling in my mailing info, it stated I would receive my gift card within 7-14 days. So….if you were hesitant about this offer, I can personally assure you that it DOES WORK. Shipping on the gift cards is very prompt!!

It states in the fine print that you can refer up to 1,000 friends– which means possibly lots of $10 gift cards! Feel free to leave your referral links in the comment section or in the discussion tab on the Facebook page and let’s help one another out! 

Here’s how to get started…
* Go here and sign up.
* After doing so, click on the confirmation link they will send you via email. The link you click on will redirect you to a page where you can send friends invitations via email, Facebook or Twitter. Plus, you’ll be able to choose the FREE $10 gift card you would like if you do in fact get 10 friends to register.

Let us know if you have already scored a $10 gift card, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog