[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

2/23 - Today's Shopping Trip!!

>> Wednesday, February 23, 2011


I was able to leave the house for an hour today without any kids and came home with all of this for only  $11.48!! PLUS - I also was able to snag 2 pairs of jeans for FREE that I forgot to include in the above picture, so I took a pic of them separately below. There was a $1/1 coupon inside each of the instant coffee packs, which will each get me another free box, plus the magic coupon machine at the register printed out a $1/1 Up & Up Cleaning item coupon and a $1/1 Up & Up Oral Care item which will get me another spray bleach cleaner for $.27 and a free dental floss!

I definitely want to go back and grab some more of the incredible frozen food deals - even though my Target isn't a Super Target and has limited grocery, there are tons of great deals to be had with the "Buy any 7 Frozen Food Items & Get a free $5 Gift Card" deal!!


4 comments:

Unknown February 23, 2011 at 6:05 PM  

Wow, nice trip! I want to go to Target and just walk around with my coupons, even though I don't have many. I was hoping there would still be some of those $5.00 jeans left, I did print out 2 of those. What I was wondering is....could you do a couple of orders and get a couple of $5.00 gift cards, with the frozen foods promo?

Kelsey February 23, 2011 at 6:26 PM  

Wow! That is awesome! Wish I could do that!

Heather February 24, 2011 at 3:02 PM  

You did awesome! Nice haul!

tonyah February 24, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

No Way!!! Normally, all of those gain fabric sheets would cost MORE than that!! That's awesome!

Post a Comment

About This Blog