[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

My 2/11 Target Shopping Trip

>> Saturday, February 12, 2011





Overall, an excellent trip to Target! I bought 4 bottles of Vitamin Water, 4 bottles of Sobe LifeWater, 3 tubs of Clorox wipes, Similac Nursette bottles pack, Cascade dishwasher action pacs, Purina One Beyond cat food, 2 boxes of Crunchy Nut cereal, 2 packs of Huggies wipes, 1 travel size Clorox wipes, 3 Whisker Lickens cat treats, 3 bottles of Excederin Migrane, 3 bottles of Excederin with bonus bottles of Excederin PM, 2 boxes of Taster's Choice decaf instant coffee, 3 Secret travel deodorants, 5 travel size Tide laundry detergent, 4 packs of Always liners, Toaster Strudels, Yoplait yogurt, 2 cans of Fancy Feast cat food, 2 packages of Finish dishwasher tablets, and a container of Coffee-Mate creamer. My total before coupons? $118.19 but after all of my Target coupons and Manufacturer coupons my total out of pocket was reduced down to $11.87!! Plus, the Crunchy nut cereal has a "Try Me Free" rebate, which will give me an additional $2.50 back and the Tasters Choice coffee both had $1 coupons inside, which will score me 2 more boxes for free!

I'd love to hear about your latest coupon shop - post a pic on the Facebook wall and let me know what you've saved lately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog