[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Walgreens Shopping Trip Sept 8th - $1.23 spent

>> Wednesday, September 8, 2010


I ran in to Walgreens quickly today to use up my register rewards from last week and managed a couple of good deals! Total out of pocket spent was $1.23 for everything and I also recieved $7.00 in register rewards to use on my next trip. Here's how:
Trident Gum $1.00 per pack
use $1/2 coupon from September Walgreens coupon booklet
stack with $1/2 Trident coupon HERE
= 2 FREE packs!
John Frieda Hair Care 3/$15
I had 3 coupons that John Frieda sent me from HERE each for a free product
= FREE + $5.00 register rewards for buying 3 products
St. Ives Body Wash $2.99
I used the $1/1 coupon from their Facebook page which is no longer available
Received $2.00 register rewards
= FREE
I bought the freeze pops as a filler, they were $.50 for a 24 pack. I also used a $2.00 register reward voucher from last week to bring my total down. Not too bad for a quick run in, I was in and out within 10 minutes today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog