[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Sept. 22 Walgreens Shopping Trip: $.87 spent & $4.50 RR's back!

>> Wednesday, September 22, 2010



I stopped in at Walgreens today to use up some of my expiring register rewards and picked up the following goodies:
2 Glade Scented Oil Candle refill packs
ThermaCare Heat Wrap
4 packages Trident gum
Carmex Moisture Plus lip balm
2 Reach Crystal Clean toothbrushes
Walgreens water bottle with samples inside
My total for everything after my coupons and register rewards was $.87 and I received $4.50 back in register rewards for my next shopping trip!

Here are the matchups:

Glade Scented Oil Refill Packs 2/$5.00
Use $2/2 Glad coupon (I found mine inside a Scented Oil Candle holder I already owned)
Receive $1.00 Register Rewards back
Final price: $1.00 each

Thermacare Heat Wraps -single pack $2.49
$1/1 ThermaCare printable
Get $1.50 Register Reward
Final price: free after coupon and register reward!

Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm $2.99
Use $1/1 Carmex coupon HERE
Get a $2 RR when you buy 1 (look for clearance items for $1)
FREE after coupon and register rewards

Select Reach Toothbrushes 99 cents (in ad coupon)
$1/1 Reach Product printable
final price: free with possible 1 cent overage!


Trident Gum $0.79 after in ad coupon
Use $1/2 Trident printable coupon (Facebook offer)
Use $1/2 Trident Gum Walgreens IVC (Coupon Booklet)
Final price: Better than free after coupons


The Walgreens water bottle was on clearance for $.49, and since I needed a filler to use all of my coupons and register rewards, I picked this up. I also used a $7.00 in register rewards from last week to lower my out of pocket expense for this transaction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog