[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Pinecone Research: Accepting New Panelists again - more groups!

>> Thursday, September 9, 2010



UPDATE: Apparently, there is no confirmation being given after application to let you know if you qualify. Some are getting a "sorry, we are not accepting applications in your demographic" message, while others are just redirected to the home page. Also, even though they are accepting a wider range of age groups, I am hearing reports that they are still not accepting everyone. My advice? Apply. And then wait and see if you made the cut.

I posted about Pinecone Research earlier this week when they were looking for female applicants between 18 – 24 years old. Now, regardless of your age, Pinecone is accepting all age groups and you will find out right away if you qualify. With Pinecone Research, you will take surveys (about one – two per month) and you will also test out new products. Here’s the best part – you will get paid for each survey and product you test.

I have been with this company for over 6 years and LOVE it!

1 comments:

DestinBlond September 9, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

I filled out the form, I'm 54, and they said "not accepting applicants in your demographic". Could be because I only have 2 in my household...?

Post a Comment

About This Blog