[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Pizza Hut Book It for Teachers and Homeschoolers - Free pizza for your kids/students!

>> Friday, September 17, 2010


Attention homeschoolers and teachers: There is still time to sign up for the Pizza Hut Book It program for this year! I found this on their site:
"Deadline: The 2010 enrollment deadline was June 11, however, we will continue to accept enrollment requests on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. "
I received my kit in the mail last week with 18 vouchers for a free personal pan pizza to give my children as rewards for reaching their reading goals, along with a chart to keep track of how much they are reading!

I remember this program from when I was in school, and I am so excited that it is still going on! It's even more exciting that they make it available to homeschooled children as well, and the sign up is very easy!

Head over HERE to request your kit today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog