[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Rue La La: Sunday Night Styleathon = Possible Freebie with your $20 Credit!

>> Sunday, May 15, 2011





Just a reminder that the Sunday Night Styleathon will begin at 8pm EST tonight at Rue La La! If you still have your $20 credit (no longer available), you will be able to score a great deal - quite possibly a freebie! Click HERE!

Rue La La is one of my favorite sites to shop at! I have always been a bit of a fashionista and the have great prices on the designers and brands I love! I have purchased lots of kitchen goodies (a juicer, pots & pans, food processor, etc) for deep discounts off of retail and most recently I splurged and bought myself a $750 Burberry purse that I managed to score at only $379! 

There are always lots of items under $20 during the Sunday Night Styleathon, but you have to be there right when they open because sometimes the deals fly off of the virtual shelves! If you buy something under $20, the remainder of your credit can be used towards shipping!


If you didn't manage to snag the credit last time it was offered, don't fret! This is the 2nd time that Rue La La has offered the credit and I am sure we'll be seeing it again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog