[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Featured Survey Site: Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel - No Landline Req'd

>> Monday, May 9, 2011


Join Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel - Earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more.(no landline required with this homescan signup)

I have worked with Nielsen Home Scan in the past when I had a land line phone and they were always sending me gifts for being a member! It was so easy to scan in my purchases after I would get home from shopping and the points added up FAST! This is one of the original survey companies, and now you can get in with them even if you don't have a land line telephone!Click HERE to sign up!

I have been getting paid for my opinion for over 10 years now and love it! It hasn't made me rich, but it has afforded me some extra cash every month and full size products! Plus, it really is fun to participate in these surveys - you get to give your opinion and learn about and try new products before they are released! You can check out a complete listing of the survey companies that I work with that are accepting new panelists by clicking HERE!

1 comments:

Dena May 10, 2011 at 1:41 AM  

Just to warn people this is very time consuming and not always as easy as just scanning as you take out of bag. Most stores prices are not automatically in the scanner and you have to scan an item, look at your receipt and see what you paid and put it in, note if you used a coupon or sale and what kind it was, then the total of what you spent so make sure to hold onto receipts!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog