[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

BIG Changes to Rite Aid Coupon Policy!

>> Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rite Aid has updated their coupon policy and this isn't getting a very good reception in the couponing community. One of the biggest changes is that they will no longer accept a "Buy One Get One Free" coupon on a "Buy One Get One Free" sale. This is one of the ways we couponers love to score freebies - leaving the manufacturer to pay for one and the store to pay for the other.

There are still many other stores, including CVS and Walgreens, that will still allow this type of coupon usage but it remains to be seen if they will decide to follow suit as well.

I am hearing many people say that they feel this change has come about because of the TLC series "Extreme Couponing", but sources at Rite Aid claim that this change has been in the works all year.

To see the Rite Aid coupon policy, click HERE.


 
Subscribe to Adventures of a Couponista for daily updates!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 25, 2011 at 8:53 PM  

It's only time b4 they change for the worst also...I saw this coming...just as we are all getting good at the couponing game, they are changing all the rules...it will make it hard to have a good score... TY for sharing I was not aware of this change and will pass on this INFORMATION!
renee c

Unknown May 25, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

I would be upset with this change too. I know that when Extreme Couponing came out that a lot of companies/stores would start changing the coupon policy.

I'm visiting from the Alexa Hop and a new follower!

I have a blog hop on my page too if you'd like to link up! I just reset it today.
www.adeliciousobsession.com

Anonymous,  May 25, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

I agree - the couponers who make saving money a game and sweep shelves and clean out stores, leaving nothing for the average bargain hunter, are going to be good savings'undoing. I'm a couponer, but I try to be responsible and not misuse coupons - it hurts everyone in the long run.

Post a Comment

About This Blog