[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Featured Survey Site: MySurvey

>> Thursday, May 19, 2011

MySurvey is a group of consumers from throughout the United States who influence future products and services by volunteering to participate in consumer research. By sharing your opinions about products and services, you are rewarded with Reward Points to redeem for cash and merchandise.

Click HERE to become a panelist for MySurvey!

I have been getting paid for taking surveys and testing new products for over 9 years now and I love it! I have had the opportunity to test and keep several full size products, many before they ever hit the market! From foods to toiletries and even small appliances!


For a complete listing of the reputable survey sites that I work with, click HERE!

8 comments:

Sarah May 19, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

Thanks for the link! I am following from the Alexa hop! Sorry I am late :) Thanks for joining! www.mooseandtater.com

Anonymous,  May 19, 2011 at 3:09 PM  

Visiting from the Alexa Hop :) Thanks for commenting on my blog ^_^

Unknown May 20, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

stopping by from the Lower or Alexa rating blog hop... I am starting to use more of the survey sites... Right now I am part of Question Moms and crowdtap... I may add a couple more although I already spend too much time online so not sure if DH would go for another site right now.

Unknown May 20, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Hmmm.. I never get surveys! I only see ones that pay like 10 cents for an hour of your time, Ill have to check my survey out!


Don’t forget to check out my post on how to save on gas!
-Skye RealMomReviews

Anonymous,  May 21, 2011 at 4:38 AM  

Visiting from the Alexa hop =)

Nikki May 22, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

I've always liked MySurvey, I've gotten a lot of decent things from them over the years! I'm visiting from the Alexa hop.

Nikki
Pretty Opinionated

Post a Comment

About This Blog