[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

$20 Bowling Coupon is Back! Looking for a WARM activity for the Kids?

>> Thursday, December 23, 2010


I don't about all of you, but it is COLD here in Wisconsin! With the exception of doing my Christmas shopping and a couple of afternoons out with  my best friend, I've been held up in the house trying to stay warm! Not during the Christmas break though - I think I am going to take the family bowling! It's hard to find indoor activities that aren't pricey so when I saw this coupon was back, I thought it would be perfect to get us out of the house! This is perfect to pass along to family visiting from out of town as well!

It won't last long, they only allow a certain number of prints per day - so print yours now and enjoy a few games of bowling! Click HERE to print your coupon!

2 comments:

Bowtique Mama December 27, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

It wouldn't work for me..maybe they are done with the offer. ):

The Couponista December 27, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

Hmmm, try again - it seems to be working fine now. They have limits to how many coupons are printed each day, and they may have not reset the coupon yet when you tried :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog