[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

12/11 Today's Featured Survey Site: Valued Opinions

>> Saturday, December 11, 2010


I have received a lot of survey invites from Valued Opinions in the last couple of weeks - including a few product trials! If you aren't signed up with this company, I suggest you head over and sign up today! This is one of my favorites!

Don't give your opinions away - get paid for them! I have been a member of Valued Opinions for a while now and really like them. They reward well for each survey, up to $5, and also do paid product trials and panels with even higher incentives up to $75! Click HERE to become a Valued Opinion Panelist.

I have been getting paid for taking surveys for 9 years now! You can see my entire list of survey sites that I work with by clicking HERE.


With the holidays fast approaching, and MANY survey companies closing their doors to new applicants, I have decided to start posting more survey companies that I work with so that we can all make a little extra cash to help pay for all the food and gifts! I will only post about companies that I personally have an account with and have earned through. Sign up for more than 1 company to increase your earnings!

I will be featuring 1-2 survey companies per day so keep your eyes peeled and be sure to sign up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog