[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Today's Target Shopping Trip - $7.87 out of pocket!

>> Friday, April 29, 2011

I did a little shopping today at Target and was able to score a pretty decent haul! The total for everything was  $68.74. After applying all of my coupons, the out of pocket total was only $7.87! That is less than the diapers alone would have cost without the coupons!

I love taking my husband with me when I do these coupon shops because he gets to see me in action and is always amazed at the outcome! I still have to make another trip to Target this week to buy all of the featured sale matchup items (found HERE) but I am hoping to get a chance to do that tomorrow. What are the best deals you were able to score this week?

5 comments:

Unknown April 29, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

Ok so were these all Target and manufacturing coupons? Any doubling? I would go to Target if I could get this same deal.

Unknown April 29, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

You go girl! You should be very proud of yourself & should also have one proud husband. Id say at work your hubby talks about all the great deals you get instead of all the "man talk".lol You know it! You done a great job!

Unknown April 29, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

How's everyone getting the Finish for such a good deal? Am I missing something? Great deal by the way! Love Target!

The Couponista April 29, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Wendy - the Finish facebook page had a $1.75/1 coupon available to print recently. Target has them on sale for $2.51 right now :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog