[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Today's Featured Survey Site (2 of 2): Nielsen Home Scan - No Landline Req'd

>> Wednesday, October 20, 2010

With the holidays fast approaching, I have decided to start posting more survey companies that I work with so that we can all make a little extra cash to help pay for all the food and gifts! I will only post about companies that I personally have an account with and have earned through. Sign up for more than 1 company to increase your earnings!

I will be featuring 1-2 survey companies per day so keep your eyes peeled and be sure to sign up!!


Join Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel - Earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more.(no landline required with this homescan signup)

I have worked with Nielsen Home Scan in the past when I had a land line phone and they were always sending me gifts for being a member! It was so easy to scan in my purchases after I would get home from shopping and the points added up FAST! This is one of the original survey companies, and now you can get in with them even if you don't have a land line telephone!Click HERE to sign up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog