[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Secret Santa Sample Swap! Get in on the fun!!

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's getting so close to Christmas and I, for one, am getting super excited!! I thought it would be fun to host a Secret Santa Sample Swap just for my followers at Adventures of a Couponista!

Here's the rules: Each person who signs up will be responsible for sending no less than 5 and no more than 10 samples (in 1 package) to the person that they are assigned to. Nothing "adult" or inappropriate please, this is a family site!! All packages must be sent out no later than Dec. 6th, 2010. Recipient must let me know when they receive their gift. Every person that sends their gift will be entered into a drawing to win a $10 Target Gift Card to be chosen on Dec. 20th. This is going to be lots of fun!

Click HERE to sign up!!

6 comments:

Tonya October 14, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Awesome idea! I'm pumped!

PumpkinPatchMama November 3, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Samples of what? where do you get samples?? lol

The Couponista November 3, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

it is like a Secret Santa, so everyone will be paired up with someone to send to. You send samples or small things that you received in the mail :)

ElizabethOrmes November 30, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

What a cute idea. I am very new to this coupon/sample thing so I don't have a lot coming in yet. I will be sure to enter this next year though as it sounds like a lot of fun!

Post a Comment

About This Blog