[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Free Diabetic / Low-Carb Cookbook!

>> Tuesday, January 4, 2011


I was put on a low-carb diet when I was pregnant with my last little guy in 2008 because of gestational diabetes. It didn't take long to realize that it is much harder than it sounds to cut on carbs and still keep some taste!! I went out and bought several different cookbooks to help me and have to say I wish that this offer was around then! I am pregnant again and will be taking my glucose tolerance test in about a week and a half, so if it comes back that I need another diet change, I am taking advantage of this awesome offer!!

Free Diabetic Cookbook
Free Tools to manage your Diabetes - Make a Healthy Meal Plan in Minutes. The Best of Diabetic Connect Low-Carb Recipes Includes: More than 60 delicious, healthy recipes 10g of carbs or less per serving—in every recipe. Pork, chicken, beef, desserts, soups, salads and much more.Click HERE to get yours today!
Sample Recipes:
  • Savory Italian Grilled Chicken
  • Pepper-Lime Chicken
  • Grilled-Glazed Salmon
  • Philly Cheesesteak Lettuce Cups
  • Teriyaki Kabobs
  • Flourless Brownies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog