[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

Coupon Preview - 1 insert this weekend!

>> Friday, November 26, 2010


There will be ONE lonely insert in this weekend’s paper – 1 Procter & Gamble (P&G). Head over to Sunday Coupon Preview to see a complete list of the coupons coming out!

Here's some of the good ones I see -
50¢/1 Gain Dishwashing Liquid
$4/1 Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual or Power Razor
$1/1 Herbal Essences or Aussie Product
Buy 1 Olay Body Wash, Get FREE Olay Hand and Body Lotion, up to $7
Buy 1 Pampers diapers Box, Get FREE Pampers Thick Care wipes 72ct
Buy 1 Pantene Product (except trial size), Get FREE 12.6oz or less Pantene Shampoo, up to $6

Remember, not all areas will receive the exact same coupons. My region might get a $1/2 coupon and yours might get a $1/1, or a 50¢/1 or not receive that coupon at all. Since I live in a smaller city, I always buy an extra paper from a larger city to make sure I get the coupons I want!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog