[meta content='0;url=http://adventuresofacouponista.com' http-equiv='refresh'/>

July 30th Target trip #2

>> Sunday, August 1, 2010


Yes, the bargains were so good I had to go back for seconds on the 30th!! Here's a summary of what I bought:
4 packages of Juicy Juick 8 pk juice boxes, 1 roll Bounty Basic paper towels, 4 Chef Boyardee cans, 4 Sobe Lifewaters, 1 package Nexcare kids bandages, 2 Reach dental floss packages, 2 bags of Purina dog food, 1 Warm Delights cookie, and 1 Listerine with bonus bottle all for $6.78 after tax.
Most of the deals I have already gotten before and posted matchups for you so I will only highlight the new stuff for this post.

Nexcare kids bandages on clearance for $1.37 - used $1/1 Nexcare coupon HERE making the total $.37

Listerine was on clearance for $2.48 and I could not find a coupon so I paid full clearance price for it. Still a pretty good deal though!

Reach Floss packs $.97 each - used $1/1 Reach coupon HERE making them FREE after coupon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog